ARCHITECTURE AND RELATED SERVICES
(DEFINITION) Instructional programs that prepare individuals for professional practice in the various architecture-related fields and focus on the study of related aesthetic and socioeconomic aspects of the built environment.
(STEP 2) Below is a list of degree programs related to
Architecture and Related Services. Select from the following links to view a program description and a
list of schools specializing in that area of study.
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture (BArch, BA/BS, MArch, MA/MS, PhD)
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Interior Architecture
- Landscape Architecture (BS, BSLA, BLA, MSLA, MLA, PhD)